Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Southern Thailand - March 4, 07 - March 21, 07



Beaches Beaches and more Beaches!!! I went to 5 islands (Ko Tao, Ko Phangan, Railey, Ko Phi Phi, Phuket) and 8 beaches (Sairee Beach, Ao Chalaklum, Haad Rin, Railay beach, Ton Sai beach, Haad Yao, Maya Beach, Patong beach).

The highlight of the trip would have to be diving in Ko Tao (video from one of the dives will be available shortly) and the half moon party in Ko Phangan. Everything else was great too, but mostly the same routine everyday... get up, go to the beach, read for a while.. go float in the water.. come out and sit in a hammock... grab lunch... repeat until dark.. then enjoy night life.. (yes, I can't believe I got tired of it.. but after weeks of just doing this.. I'm ready for something new.

1 comment:

Tanvi said...

I am so jealous.. Don't have too much fun without me..